2003 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab Supercharged

Cascadia

Undecided
I've got a 2003 Toyota Tacoma Double cab with low miles that I need to sell. We do a lot of camping but we recently had a baby so we now have to get a camper. The truck can pull it but I don't want to use it for that and I don't want to put a lot of miles on it from the trips either since it has low miles of 99000. Will trade for 4 door Tundra, Duramax, or Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins. This has been one of my favorite trucks I have owned. It has the TRD Supercharger, 2.5 inch Old Man Emu leaf springs in the rear with an add a leaf for heavier loads and a 1 inch block and 2.5 inch Old Man Emu coilovers (springs & shocks) in the front with a 1 inch spacer. The tires are 33 12.5 17 General Grabber Red Label mud terrains that are only a few months old and the wheels are called a Section 6 made by Level 8. There are also some Trail Gear sliders welded on with filler plates that make for good steps for the shorter crowd. It also has a color matched shell that has been great for keeping everything dry. The bed is also rhino lined. It has a custom rear bumper with d ring mounts that tie all the way through to the frame and it also has a receiver hitch and wiring harness built into it. The bumper wraps around the side to protect the bed while wheeling. Believe it or not, with all of the mods this truck has, I have never had it off road. The lift has only been on for 2 weeks. It also has keyless entry, alarm, cd player with ipod or mp3 player hookup, tinted windows, power windows and locks, and mirrors. I'm sure it has a lot more that I am forgetting. call, text, or email with any questions or to test drive it. Text is usually best though.

I listed a few trucks I'd trade for but I'm not quite sure what I really want. I guess it doesn't matter since it will most likely be sold in the next six months too.

I'm posting this from my phone so I can't load pics but they're on my ksl ad or rme build thread.

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=678&ad=19464834&cat=&lpid=

Price is $19,000 to start.

Cascadia

Undecided
Not related, but friends. I just like trying new things. In the last 14 months I've gone through my lj, steves 81 truck, a sas 87 runner, a 1 ton yj, my 06 dc tundra, 05 wrx wagon, and now this Tacoma. I'm not proud of it but I think i've got steve beat. I agree with Steve, it's a curse and a mental problem.

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
Not related, but friends. I just like trying new things. In the last 14 months I've gone through my lj, steves 81 truck, a sas 87 runner, a 1 ton yj, my 06 dc tundra, 05 wrx wagon, and now this Tacoma. I'm not proud of it but I think i've got steve beat. I agree with Steve, it's a curse and a mental problem.

As for trying new things, may I recommend illegal drugs? I think it'd be cheaper for you (and Steve) in the long run.:p

Cascadia

Undecided
I have actually not lost a dollar on all my vehicles bought and sold. Even with taxes and registration. Well, except for my LJ. That loss probably made up for all of them. :mad:

As for the drugs, I will take you up on your offer. ;)

sixstringsteve

you definitely have me beat. This thing never even saw dirt time.

In the last 14 mos I've had...
sas sidekick
'94 toy
'97 tacoma (current rig)

^^^ Seriously. You people need to stop selling nice trucks.

we're just trying to make the world a better place. The more build toyotas there are in the world, the better. :D

Last edited:

sixstringsteve

I have actually not lost a dollar on all my vehicles bought and sold. Even with taxes and registration.

I need to learn how to do this better. Then again, you typically don't end up building your rigs (no offense), you buy them pre-built which saves a ton of money.

Cascadia

Undecided
I built this one. It's not "built" but I did put quite a bit of money in it. I thought I would at least have it until this weekend to go on your mini expedition. Ts been in some dirt, enough to flex the new suspension. But not even 1 minute on a trail. It's sad. But the new owner lives in Saratoga and plans to wheel it. He currently has an ext. cab taco. He is closing his loan right now.

RMP&O

Sold. He just drove it away. Sad day! And no I won't be doing drugs anytime soon, or later.

I had one just like it but with many more mods, URD 7th, Icon/Deaver suspension, powder coated bumpers, wheels & sliders, Doug Thorley headers w/Jardine exhaust, Total Chaos uppers, 19gal custom made aux fuel tank, National Luna dual battery with yellow top as the 2nd and a lot more. I had about $40k into mine. Best offer I got on it was $17.5k.

I am not doing something right! Congrats on the sale. Maybe I should have you handle the sale of my trucks!? :rofl:

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Damn.... I was still hoping you were thinking the 33's were to small and wanted 35's..... I wanted your 33's :greg:

Cascadia

Undecided
Haha. I loved those tires. I was hoping to keep those and the wheels for my next rig but didn't work out that way. Oh well. Guess I'll maybe have to get another set.