2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WJ) Limited

Hey guys - I'm selling my Grand Cherokee in order to buy myself a tow rig for my Bronco! It runs well and is in great shape. I'm just selling it because I really want a truck.

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
Miles: 182,000
Bountiful , UT | Posted October 22, 2014
$5,000
Used Car For Sale By Owner
I'm selling my 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WJ) Limited.
This jeep is fully loaded and is in great shape. There are 182,000 miles on the odometer currently - the Jeep doesn't show it though. It's a strong runner and has never given me any problems since I have owned it. These motors consistently run well past 200,000 miles. The transmission shifts smoothly and the quadradrive auto 4x4 works great - though I have not really taken this off-road. The 4.7 liter v8 has more than enough power and still gets 19 mpg! The AC blows nice and cold, the heater blows nice and hot, and the heated seats work great!

Bluebook value: $5800 - Asking price: $5000 - Willing to entertain reasonable offers.

Options:
Heated leather seats
Power seats
Power locks
Power windows
Power mirrors
Cruise control
Power sunroof
Roof rack
Tinted windows
10 disc cd changer
Wood trim
Dimming mirrors
Quadradrive 4x4
Automatic lights
Premium sound
Dual Climate Control

The exterior is in pretty good condition - only minor scratches which should be able to be buffed out, minor paint fade (8" Long or so) on the rear fascia, and minor paint cracking (2" long or so) on the front fascia behind the license plate. No dents or dings - all body panels line up well.

The interior is in great condition with exception of a slight tear in the passenger seat leather. (1.5" long). All other parts of the interior are in great shape. Includes cargo cover and cargo net.

The tires are all at about 65% tread and should get you through winter easily. Includes brand new full size spare.

Axles and suspension seem to be in great shape as well - this came with the Dana 30 front axle and Dana 44 rear axle.

The jeep passed emissions/inspection a month and a half ago. The reason that I am selling this is that, despite the fact that I really enjoy having it as a daily driver, I really need a truck more than an suv.

This car is perfect for Utah winters as a daily driver or as something to turn into a trail runner!
Call or text Kyle at (801)300-7008 with any additional questions or to come test drive it!

All of the information you'll need is in the link below - shoot me a text or call me if you're interested or have questions.

https://www.ksl.com/auto/listing/1742662