2004 Thor Pak Rat

elotsip

Immediately after buying it I got laid off and then the people renting my house stopped paying rent. So I've actually never been able to use it. Its in great shape, very clean and everything works. Its got a heater, stove, sink, toilet, shower, electrical outlets, fridge,few cabinets and a small pantry. The bed in the front folds out and is clean and in great shape. It's also got a porch off the back that encloses a portion of the flat bed trailer part. Only thing it lacks is an AC which, for this little thing, is pretty cheap. When I bought it I thought it had one but I was mistaken. These are really hard to find as they were only made for 2 years. I hate to sale it.

The deck is 8' by 14'

I'm asking $6000 obo which is what I paid for it but then I had to pay $1000 to get it delivered because I wasn't able to pick it up since I got laid off. My buddy picked it up and kept it at his place until I had the money to get it delivered. I bought it from a guy in SLC so there is no rust. I would consider partial trades for a SAS sidekick or 4runner or semi built cherokee but need at least part of the deal in cash to pay of bills.

Clear title in hand. Located in Dallas, Texas. I could meet part way or work with a delivery driver, whatever works for you.

Many pics located here: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v495/elotsip/Trucks/Pak Rat/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ16

Thanks,
Billy
bpistole at gmail dot com

P3210253.jpg

P3210254.jpg

P3210266.jpg

P3210278.jpg

P3210273.jpg

P3210264.jpg

P3210286.jpg

Here's a couple of pics of the porch and bed.

DSCF3733.jpg

DSCF3734.jpg

DSCF3737.jpg

DSCF3740.jpg

Pak Rat Specs
222TB TT
GVWR 7690
UVW - Aluminum Exterior 3580
UVW - Fiberglass Exterior NA
NCC - Aluminum Exterior 4100
NCC - Fiberglass Exterior NA
Hitch Weight (lbs) 690
Fresh Water 33 gallons
Gray Water 25 gallons
Black Water 25 gallons
Furnace 16M BTU
Refrigerator /freezer 5 Cu Ft

I pull it with a 1/2 ton 98 GMC Sierra Z71 with trailer brakes without any issues.

I also have a weight distribution kit I will throw in as well.

Last edited:

elotsip

would this thing hold a full body rig? ie my scrambler :D

Its GVW is ~7600
Trailer is ~3500
So should be good up to about ~4000

Deck width is 8'
length is 14'

So if your rig falls in that range you should be good to go.

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
Its GVW is ~7600
Trailer is ~3500
So should be good up to about ~4000

Deck width is 8'
length is 14'

So if your rig falls in that range you should be good to go.

Have you ever had a vehicle on it? I'm curious if it would have adequate tongue weight with a full size vehicle...?

elotsip

This was my rig. Its a heavily modified sami. Toyota axle, coils, sidekick motor, trans, dual cases, 100" wheel base. I believe it weighed in just above 3k lbs. I hope that gives you something to go off of.
DSCF3145.jpg

I also have a weight distribution kit I will throw in as well.

tisjeep

I work in Fort Worth and Live in Southwest Colorado. About one and a half hours from Moab. If someone wants this and needs it delivered I would be happy to deliver to Moab if someone wanted to split my fuel cost. Probably no more than $200. Anything to help out a fellow RME'er

elotsip

The bed I added? I didn't add anything, this is how it came from the factory. The bed folds down from the front of the cabin.
images