2004 UROC - Jellico, TN Coverage

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Supergper said:
so is the event over? :confused: thats how that makes it sound??? (thurs-friday event)

Friday June 18th - Modified class in both Pro and Extreme East circuits
Saturday June 19th - SuperMods for the Extreme East circuit
Sunday June 20th - SuperMods for the Pro Series circuit

Caleb

I Lean said:
Friday June 18th - Modified class in both Pro and Extreme East circuits
Saturday June 19th - SuperMods for the Extreme East circuit
Sunday June 20th - SuperMods for the Pro Series circuit

hmmm, interesting...we'll see how that goes...

Craig S

Commando
Quite an event! The courses were well done and were set up similar to the old UROC scheme with green entrance and red exit signs. The cones were set up wide with tough obstacles. The numbering was logical (1-8) and easy to follow (retro UROC). The A & B stuff (RCAA) was gone and I could find the next obstacle because it was the next one in line. What a concept!!!!

I really liked the obstacles with dirt, some mud and rocks. It made for a great show and was fun to drive.

Eight obstacles were hard to do in one day and I thought that Creighton would die on the last one (#8). The heat and humididty was unbearable and it actually felt hotter than at Cougar Buttes. The only part I didn't like was the one day comp. It was a lot of driving for one day.

Craig

Caleb

Craig S said:
Quite an event! The courses were well done and were set up similar to the old UROC scheme with green entrance and red exit signs. The cones were set up wide with tough obstacles. The numbering was logical (1-8) and easy to follow (retro UROC). The A & B stuff (RCAA) was gone and I could find the next obstacle because it was the next one in line. What a concept!!!!

I really liked the obstacles with dirt, some mud and rocks. It made for a great show and was fun to drive.

Eight obstacles were hard to do in one day and I thought that Creighton would die on the last one (#8). The heat and humididty was unbearable and it actually felt hotter than at Cougar Buttes. The only part I didn't like was the one day comp. It was a lot of driving for one day.

Craig

Congrats on the comp...sounds like you guys showed the east coast guys that the boys out west can play ANYWHERE and do well:D