2005 Custom Stretched LJ for sale

pkrfctr

SOLD SOLD SOLD

I need more room in the jeep (4 doors) so I am selling my 2005 stretched Rubicon LJ to fund a JK build. NEW PRICE $27k
2005 LJ Rubicon, 6 speed manual, AC, I6 4.0 engine, everything works as it should, 6Xk miles (still being driven)
It has been meticulously maintained and serviced. There is very little you can’t concur with this rig! It will keep up with most buggys.
Everything on this jeep was designed and build to off road. It performs amazingly well while still being street legal.
Asking $28,000. Would consider trade options towards a 2012+ 4 door JK.
York on-board-air, air chucks on both bumpers, 5 galloon air tank, pressure gauge in cab, kilby oil return line.
Custom 6” wheelbase stretch- this is the best mod I have ever done. Moving the rear axle back eliminates the overhang inherent in LJ’s and puts you at a near perfect wheelbase 109”. This was accomplished without altering the frame. Axles was moved from the LJ position to the stock TJ rearward position.
Custom sealed (keep out mud and rust) and reinforced Poison spyder highline front fenders.
Custom Highline hood with poison spyder louver insert
Poison spyder inner fender wells.
Currie tierod
Nth degree 6” lift, fully rebuilt last year. This is one of the best performing and fully engineered lifts on the market, AEV currently owns them. If you haven’t driven an nth jeep you’re in for a treat.
Nth degree tummy tuck and dogleg control arms- makes the belly almost flat to the frame rails from tire to tire.
Nth degree front bumper with grill hoop
Nth degree boatside rocker guards, custom altered to keep out mud
Custom altered kilby gas tank skid, alteration adds room so you cant damage the pump with a hard hit.
Custom engineered long travel remote reservoir shocks. This was a custom collaboration between Nth degree and bilstein. There are only 5 sets of these on the planet! And they perform awesome!!!
Front and rear Nth degree diff guard sliders, these protect the pinion and driveshaft’s
315 75r16 brand new (in nov 2015) cooper sttr pros.
Vehicle is set up to clear 40” tires. Both fenders will clear without a body lift
LCA skids
Nth degree lightening quick disconnect anti-sway bar links
Nth oil pan skid
The underbelly is completely armored!
RCV front axles
Rubicon dana 44 front and rear with air lockers
4:88 gears
Six speed manual
Custom electronic throttle control, currently set at 1800 rpms which is perfect for airing up tires and running air tools.
Trailer light wiring
Tom woods driveline
CB rack- everything is setup for the cb although I will be pulling my CB out. I will leave the rack and wiring.
MAC cold air intake- converts the cowl to an airbox
Rear deck- nothing fancy just a couple of 2x4’s and plywood. However it does make a great deck that hides your tools underneath and gives you a deck for dogs or coolers.
Custom Ford brown paint
Custom aluminum rear fender armor. Cut to clear 40” tires.
GenRight rear bumper with trailer hitch and “D” ring tabs
Warn 9.5 winch with synthetic line and aluminum fairlead
I’m sure I missed stuff but this is the majority of it.
The bad: has an extremely slow oil drip (drip or two every couple of days never enough to measure between oil changes), windshield is cracked and will be replaced prior to sale, lots of pin striping and nicks and dings ( I usually have maaco paint it every 2-3 years), soft top has a bunch of patches on it and stand to be replaced.

Call or text 8zero1 6zero2 43zero7

Attachments

• wotr.jpg
    wotr.jpg
    798 KB · Views: 183
  • wotr2.jpg
    wotr2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 161
  • 2014-01-25%2011.14.53.jpg
    2014-01-25%2011.14.53.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 797
  • 20140127_110946.jpg
    20140127_110946.jpg
    232.5 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:

pkrfctr

Forgot a few things; warn diff guards (front and rear) removable nth degree step, diehard platinum battery (about 1.5 yrs old), and front lower control arm mount skids/armor. I also replaced the flasher relay today (led compatible), the old one had an intermittent miss.

pkrfctr

Wanted to mention that nth kits are in production. Knowwheretojeep. Com bought the rights and is actively shipping product. You can see it at nthdegreemobility. Com. So if you were ever to brake something, i never did in ten years but it could happen, you have a ready supply of parts. Also the shock bodies are a 7100, which is servicable and rebuildable if ever needed.