2006 GMC Duramax White Crewcab Longbed

jruss

Guys I am listing this for my father. It is a feeler post right now because he needs it for 3 more weeks as his daily driver. After that anybody serious could close the deal and take possession. It is the 2006 GMC, 4x4, Diesel LBZ, Allison 6 speed, White, Crew cab, long bed with 163XXX miles. This is the diesel to get, as you know in '07 they added all the emissions crap. He purchased it from Salt Lake Corvettes 4 years ago. They rebuilt it from a rollover, so it has a rebuilt title. He put a ton of highway miles on it going from SLC to Heber Valley and doesn't ever tow his tractor, like originally intended and I sold my crawler. It runs great, never had any problems and has kept up on the oil changes, fuel filters and other maintenance. It is in great condition with a couple dings and scratches from being used. It has the SLT package with leather interior, heated seats and an ipod adapter. It is 100% stock, no chips, no lift nor leveling kit. The tires on it are a couple months old, but still very new. The pic posted is not the actual vehicle, but I posted it to show the model he is selling.
$19,500
Post up, PM, email call or text me if you want to see it. 8O1 8O8 7877
Josh

Attachments

• duramax.jpg
    duramax.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 32
Last edited: