2006 LJ

Rbknslyr

SOLD Selling my slightly modified LJ.

Golen stroker with Hesco heads, and roller rockers. 300 HP, and over 350 Tq.

4l80 trans.

Atlas 2 4.0

Front and rear CRD 60's w/5.13 gears, ARB's, disc brakes, drive slugs, 5 on 5 1/2" flanges, and chromolly shafts. The rear is full float.

Rear 4 link with 14" Fox remote reservoir shocks, and air bumps.

Front is 3 link with panhard bar, 12" Fox remote reservoir shocks, and air bumps.

Wheel base hsa been stretched to 110". Hydraulic assist steering. Rockhard sport cage. 39" red label stickies on Spyderlock wheels. Built to wheel and has body damage to match. This thing flat works. $15,000.00 435-724-0177

Last edited:

jr4x

I only have one pic of its current incarnation. But this thing is amazing. Its done all the hardest trails I know of to include upper heldorado cactus 1 & 2 boulder canyon pritchet rubicon just to name a few. Here is the the rear stretch and aluminum sides (yellow rig behind the buggy)

IMG_6039.jpg

Before the stretch and full float
IMG_4873.jpg

IMG_4872.jpg

IMG_8292.jpg

IMG_8262.jpg

IMG_8385.jpg

IMG_8383.jpg

Badger

I am the Brute squad
I see no reason it wouldn't be street legal. Slap some removable mud flaps on it and roll. The only thing that could possibly give you an issue would be the stubby front bumper, but really that would just be a matter of who you got to do the safety. Some don't care and some live by the book.