2007 17ft pj 7k flatbed trailer

redcj77

I am selling my 2007 pj flatbed tandem axle trailer. i bought it in 2008 from a guy who said he only took it to moab one time for safari. I have only used it a handfull of times to go to little moab or to do rattle snake on the west side of utah lake. it has very few miles on it with the original tires, and the deck is in good shape. the side railings are removable, and also act as the ramps for driving on and off. i added a spare tire to it and fixed a side marker light that was broken by the previous owner. there is some damage to the plug where it plugs into the vehicle where a friend of mine borrowed it and didnt hook it in right. all the lights still work, and the plug still fits into the recepticle, it just needs to be replaced so it wont short out in the future. i can e-mail you some pics if you want. i just dont have any right now. it is in storage at this point and want it gone so i dont have to pay to store it anymore. 1700$ obo. offers accepted here is a pic:pj_18_utility_trailer_large.jpg, let me know. Thanks Tim 860-305-2851 Timmyjeepincj@yahoo.com the photo on here is very similar but not exactly the same. i just found it online.

Last edited: