2007 EJS Dates

tv_larsen

The RR4W web site does not have the official dates for the 2007 EJS posted yet, it only says "April 2007".

Does anyone know the "official" dates? I assume it will be March 30th to April 8th, but if I'm making my reservations I want to be sure.

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
EJS dates...

I do believe that easter is the 15th of April next year... so it would be 8-14 April...

I already booked my room at the Holiday Inn express on the 7-10th...

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
easter is on the 8th so u r correct

EJS is the week leading up to Easter Sunday. So If Easter is on the 8th, EJS would start on Saturday the 31st of March and Big Saturday would be the 7th of April. I hope I have this right, I did not confirm when RR4W called me asking about being a gunner. I have reservations at the Holiday Inn Express from Sunday the 1st thru friday the 6th.

Bart

EJS is the week leading up to Easter Sunday. So If Easter is on the 8th, EJS would start on Saturday the 31st of March and Big Saturday would be the 7th of April. I hope I have this right, I did not confirm when RR4W called me asking about being a gunner. I have reservations at the Holiday Inn Express from Sunday the 1st thru friday the 6th.

Whoa, look who's slumming on RME. How's life treating you? I was back in your neck of the woods (Charleston) last week. Pretty cold.