2007 Labor Day Campout Moab

yellowbronco

Cuts Through Grease !!!
That's what frightens me, if he gets too comfortable with me being the wire toucher, it will never get fixed!!!

My understanding is that the Red Rock club has a thingie that weekend that includes club runs. We have nothing to do with that, we're just going to wheel and see everyone!

I just said all that-_-, and I even called the club thingie a thingie!!:D

Wait.....is this something I could get in on somehow? 33's aren't THAT small!

You really should! Although we seem like hard core lunatics, we lovingly accept people on 33's, we may point and laugh though...:p I'm totally kidding, please come, it's always fun! Maybe we should do another RME bash as well. The last go around was quite a hoot.

Brett

Meat-Hippy
You really should! Although we seem like hard core lunatics, we lovingly accept people on 33's, we may point and laugh though...:p I'm totally kidding, please come, it's always fun! Maybe we should do another RME bash as well. The last go around was quite a hoot.

I shall do my best to go. Guess I'll have to work on my motor and get it sealed up again sooner than later. :ugh::rofl:

comanche man

Hello Neighbor
Well, I sent in my registration a while ago. I'll be down there with my pops and my brother. Unfortunately, my brother's rig isn't as built as mine. Lift and tires and thats it, and his clutch is about to let go, so we signed up for easy trails:( We are doing fins n' things and some other 3 rated trail. I wanted to run moab rim....

WayneXJ

grocery getter driver
I'm trying to convince the little lady that we should go. How hot is it around that time of year? It's been a while since I've gone anywhere in Sept

I went down for Labor day 2 years ago and the weather was actually nice. It rained one of the days, I don't remember it being hot at all.