2008 JKU Rubicon For Sale

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
This has been my favorite Jeep, but we are trying to get totally out of debt and this is about the last thing we have. I bought this one off of here, and have done quite a bit of work to it. It really is much nicer now then when I bought it. Check out the ksl ad for pics http://www.ksl.com/auto/listing/694695

61700 miles
auto
runs and drives great
$22000 for RMEers.

Attachments

• 101_3484.JPG
    101_3484.JPG
    29.7 KB · Views: 121
  • 101_3485.JPG
    101_3485.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
One of my favorite colors, good luck she's solid

Edit: If you end up wanting to sell off any of the parts, I would be interested in those rear tube doors and your no door mirrors

Last edited:

idahoyj

Ugh..... I wanted this soooo bad back when you bought it. But just like now, I can't justify the $. This is my favorite color too.
Good luck with sale. I hope it sells fast. (So I can quit thinking about it!)

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Yeah, its been a fun one for my family. I'm pretty sure my kids will disown me when it sells. I'm not trying to make a house payment with the money or anything like that, just want to end our debt, so if it doesn't sale, we will still play with it. I'm dying to put an LS motor in it. If you are considering a new Rubi, buy this one and I'll give you a good deal on an LS motor install. Probably cost about same.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Oh, those no door mirrors are from my old cj7. They can be had pretty cheap. I drew up the mounting brackets and had Carl cut them for me. I'm sure he still has them on file. So it would be very easy for a guy to build them.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Sounds good. I'm not in a real hurry to get rid of it. I'm actually a little surprised it hasn't sold yet. Compared to other KSL ads, I would say it's a smoking deal. I got it for a decent price and put some money in it and a bunch of time. It's way nicer now then when I got it. All I can figure is the color is a hard one. It's either love it or hate it. Die hard jeepers seem to be the lovers, and those that don't know what the Rubicon is hate it. I think there are a lot more haters out there. I have to admit though, I do wish it was red.

...I think it's a trail or something...

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
It is a lot of money. With the discount I get at Motech, I was planning on under 13k for all his parts, a new 6.0 and new 6l80. Right on 10k for a used motor and trans. In my opinion, you'd be crazy to buy a new JKU. If you were in the market, get a used one and put a motor in it for the same price.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
People crack me up. Another lady just drove it, but turned it down because it didn't drive as nice as the car she just sold. I've told a few other people they need to look into Sahara's and save a dime.

Just wondering if anyone knows what the Rubicon trim level means? :rolleyes: