2009 JK NEEDS GEARS

Chevycrew

4 wheel parts and teraflex are the bigger shops, others im sure will post a list smaller shops. I personally prefer carl ( I lean ) on here.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I would say Teraflex over 4WPW. For one, they know JK's in and out and have plenty of experience building and setting up axles. On top of that, many years ago 4WPW completely and totally ruined a set of new gears they installed in my Toyota. I'm sure much has changed there, but I after spending money twice, I wouldn't send anyone there for gears.

Caleb

Where are you located? That would probably help with suggestions. I think the most the good ones have been mentioned (there's a few more around) but based on where you're at they may not make sense.

mesha

By endurance we conquer
Anyone know where to have a 2009 JK with 35s get some new gears and lockers installed?
Thanks

We can get you taken care of on parts and/or install. Wherever you get the work done let us give you a quote on the parts.

TeraFlex

TeraFlex
Vendor
I would say Teraflex over 4WPW. For one, they know JK's in and out and have plenty of experience building and setting up axles. On top of that, many years ago 4WPW completely and totally ruined a set of new gears they installed in my Toyota. I'm sure much has changed there, but I after spending money twice, I wouldn't send anyone there for gears.
Thanks for the mention, but our retail/install shop is now closed due to our move.

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
I would just skip the regear process and get the supercharger.

You really need to regear the Jk with bigger tires to take the load off the transmission, if not you will burn up the tranny in any kind of wheeling situation. I have added a supercharger and gears and its still not enough... V8 swap coming soon