• UTAH Offroad and Outdoors Club 10
  • Utah Toyota Territory Off-Roaders Association 0
  • Utah Xterra Owners Club 0
  • Wasatch Cruisers 10
  • Wasatch Outlaw Wheelers 40
  • ZU'tah Wheelers 40

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
Mr. Meat, are you going to keep these up to date for the dead line? I don't want to see a large jump in new RME members at 11:59 pm on the 31st to give you guys the win.-_-

Meat_

Banned
The response to the drive has been underwhelming :(

I wont be getting the P.O. Box mail until the 28th, so the final numbers wont be in until the first week in June.

Meat_

Banned
I'm getting May's mail today. I expect there to be a lot of it (I hope) so the final membership drive results will come next week. Thank you for playing.

Meat_

Banned
Those would be renewal notices. I hesitated doing those because it has been so long since I received the mail. I'm at the post office with Steve Edmunds right now, turns out someone broke something off in the lock on U4's box

Meat_

Banned
And the winner is...........

Dirt Hedz Offroad Club!

RME, we only would have needed 3 more people :rolleyes:

Not as successful of a drive as last year.... The economy has taken it's toll on U4 as well it seems.

Final Standings
  • Big Horn 4X4 Club 10
  • Canyon Country 4x4 Club 20
  • Castle Country King Crawlers 4x4 10
  • Desert Trackers 4x4 0
  • Dirt Hedz Offroad Club 300
  • Lone Peak 4-Wheelers 30
  • Lost KJ's 0
  • Moab Friends-For-Wheelin' 50
  • MoabJeeper.com 0
  • Mountain Yoats 4x4 0
  • North American XJ Assocation (Intermountain Chapter) 50
  • Notch Peak Desert Dogs 0
  • Red Rock 4-Wheelers, Inc. 80
  • Rockaholics Anonymous 0
  • RockyMoutainExtreme.com 280
  • Rockhoppers 4x4 Club 0
  • Rock 'N Lock 0
  • SLC 4x4 Club 10
  • Unlimited 4x4 Club 0
  • Utah 4x4 Club 150
  • UTAH Offroad and Outdoors Club 20
  • Utah Toyota Territory Off-Roaders Association 0
  • Utah Xterra Owners Club 0
  • Wasatch Cruisers 40
  • Wasatch Outlaw Wheelers 40
  • ZU'tah Wheelers 50

Meat_

Banned
Yup, that's it... economy.

:rolleyes:
Like anything said in there hasn't been said through the last several presidencies.

Why don't you come back and fix U4 with all your knowledge and fool proof expert leadership, I remember how perfect everything was when you were in charge.... Nothing was closed anywhere and everything ran like a Swiss clock.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
:rolleyes:
Like anything said in there hasn't been said through the last several presidencies.

There is a lot of new information, ideas and structure plans in there. More so there needs to be people willing to change. I wish I would have had input like that when I was president. I got a stack of business cards and a half dozen volunteers at a board meeting, nothing else.

Why don't you come back and fix U4 with all your knowledge and fool proof expert leadership, I remember how perfect everything was when you were in charge.... Nothing was closed anywhere and everything ran like a Swiss clock.

I'd be sued for the stuff I'd have to say to some :rofl:

It did run pretty smoothly but it was by no means on cruise control and it surely didn't start that way. We increased memberships nearly 10 fold, budget, membership processes and kicked out a regular newsletter, I'm proud of the things I accomplished as president through the work of very dedicated board members. Board members that put aside their personal differences and sucked it up, took comments of others at face value. We worked as a team and made some monumental changes imo. You guys can do the same. There is a ton of talent within U4, it just needs to be harnessed.

More importantly if/when there was an issue, especially one as big as this, we were there to respond. The largest body of 4x4 users in the state and therefor the largest market of potential members exists here on RME. That thread should be gospel to the officers of U4, absolute gospel. They should sideline every other project and figure out why over 1/2 of respondents are not renewing due to issues with U4's current position. (on that note anyone else notice the percentages don't add up??).

My point wasn't to bring this up, rather remind you there is a very clear and real reason that people are not renewing (read the poll results if you will ;)) and address those issues. Fix those issues and membership will fix itself. People want to be part of a group that is strong, a group that is sufficient, a group that is making change and working on land issues. I think given the current issues the U4 is/has been facing the last 6 months that a membership drive was premature.