2009 Old School Rock Crawling Rules

Craig S

Commando
Dear Competitors and Judges,

I have attached a copy of the 2009 rules. Any changes from 2008 are in red. Please review and comment.

Thanks
Craig

Attachments

• OS Rock Crawling Rules 2-05-09.pdf
    86.1 KB · Views: 207

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
3.4 Pushing running vehicles is forbidden and the team will receive a 10 point penalty at the second warning. Pulling vehicles with the
use of a strap or rope is allowed. Using hand holes in straps or wrapping is not allowed. Spotters will be warned if they are in dangerous
areas.

Craig S

Commando
Are spotter ropes allowed? Point deduction?

There is not a point deduction for using spotter ropes. The ropes need to be at least 12' long. I will have a couple of ropes available that people can use. In the past ropes were not really needed, but with one of the new obstacles I think a rope may be beneficial. That obstacle is for unlimited vehicles.

Last edited:

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
Craig, The rules in Unlimited state that plexiglass hoods are not allowed, I have a TrentFab Polycarbonate injection molded clear Hood, is it allowed? I might have my buggy ready in time and was wondering. I was wanting to get some seat time first but its not looking like it.

Craig S

Commando
Craig, The rules in Unlimited state that plexiglass hoods are not allowed, I have a TrentFab Polycarbonate injection molded clear Hood, is it allowed? I might have my buggy ready in time and was wondering. I was wanting to get some seat time first but its not looking like it.

Polycarbonate is OK.