2010 Old School Event, May 13-15

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
Are they going to allow camping at the fairgrounds again? That was fun, I can't wait for another chicken nugget run!!!

kdmorris

Camping at the Millard County Fairgrounds

Camping is free at the Fair Grounds. I will try and make arrangements for a motel that will give a discount for participants like last year.

Because of budget cuts this year and being told that the only money available to improve the rock course will be what is raised in revenue or donations at the course. We want to continue to improve the course and make this a first class event and facility. This year we will be asking for a camping donation of $5.00 per night or $10.00 for the event per rig. I really hope this is not a burden to anyone, If you have any questions about the facility,camping or holding your own event here, call me
Kevin Morris, Millard county maintenance supervisor 1-435-979-0950 or email me at mcrec@co.millard.ut.us
This facility is open year round and is free to come and play on. I look forward to seeing everyone again in May

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
Because of budget cuts this year and being told that the only money available to improve the rock course will be what is raised in revenue or donations at the course. We want to continue to improve the course and make this a first class event and facility. This year we will be asking for a camping donation of $5.00 per night or $10.00 for the event per rig. I really hope this is not a burden to anyone, If you have any questions about the facility,camping or holding your own event here, call me
Kevin Morris, Millard county maintenance supervisor 1-435-979-0950 or email me at mcrec@co.millard.ut.us
This facility is open year round and is free to come and play on. I look forward to seeing everyone again in May

I think thats more than fair. I had a great time camping at the fairgrounds last year.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
I have a feeling people will be paying a bunch for camping. :D

Will there be a booth, or a table or something down there? I'm assuming.

1995zj

I'm addicted
So...figured I'd post up and ask this question rather than just call Craig. I'm going to be competing, as well is my friend Tyler. Now, my spotter is going to be Tyler, and he is going to be mine. Make sense? So is that against the rules in any way to have be both a spotter and competitor? We'll both be in the same class (Unlimited) so the downside is that we're competing with/against each other. I don't see that there would be any advantage, but I wanted to double-check before getting down there and having issues or something.

maveric

Crawler Collecter
So...figured I'd post up and ask this question rather than just call Craig. I'm going to be competing, as well is my friend Tyler. Now, my spotter is going to be Tyler, and he is going to be mine. Make sense? So is that against the rules in any way to have be both a spotter and competitor? We'll both be in the same class (Unlimited) so the downside is that we're competing with/against each other. I don't see that there would be any advantage, but I wanted to double-check before getting down there and having issues or something.

Kind of along the same lines....
Is it allowed that my spotter drive the courses the second day (I'm assuming that you run them one direction on day 1, and backwards on day 2), and I spot for him. I want to get him some drive time as well.

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
Kind of along the same lines....
Is it allowed that my spotter drive the courses the second day (I'm assuming that you run them one direction on day 1, and backwards on day 2), and I spot for him. I want to get him some drive time as well.

They run the same direction both days. There are so many competitors between the 3 classes, that you only run half the course each day.