2011 Crawlfest

dlm

More vids from upper west rim on Sat.

My second and successful run up a wall on upper west rim.

[YOUTUBE-HD]Vx66igUTMTI[/YOUTUBE-HD]

An awesome old Bronco breaks a u joint on the wall.

[YOUTUBE-HD]j8ZvWNVtfiI[/YOUTUBE-HD]

My buddy Aaron's first attempt at the wall.

[YOUTUBE-HD]a0cqWlG-AlA[/YOUTUBE-HD]

His second and successful run up the wall.

[YOUTUBE-HD]vUos50NC03s[/YOUTUBE-HD]

Me up another wall on the upper west rim trail.

[YOUTUBE-HD]QWw-IDJk5kU[/YOUTUBE-HD]

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
An awesome old Bronco breaks a u joint

They were fixing this bronco when we came by and there was a big group gathered watching people climb this obstacle. Did you happen to get any video of the chick who hopped in her husbands jeep and went up it?

Last edited:

dlm

They were fixing this bronco when we came by and there was a big group gathered watching people climb this obstacle. Did you happen to get any video of the chick who hoped in her husbands jeep and went up it?

You mean that smokin hot chick in the blue Jeep.;) I saw it, she did awesome, but didn't video it. Sorry man.

Last edited:

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
You mean that smokin hot chick in the blue Jeep.;) I saw it, she did awesome, but didn't video it. Sorry man.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I think it was hillarious to to hear people saying "that girls is going to do that".

I wish someone had some video of it. Once she started up, there was no stopping her......Lucky there was not a broken u-joint on that one. However, I did tell her that if she breaks it, she has to fix it.

It was at that point that I realized I had not put the memory card back in my camera, so all the pictures I had taken up to that point did not exist. I thought I had some good pictures of 1995ZJ trying to get up the launch pad.

Last edited:

X1994J

XJ's Bring the Uni-Suck
dlm, do you have a video of your body damage?

I bet you're thinking of John's rig. I wasnt there, but I got this pic sent to me... this was a super clean Runner.
IMG952011011695132605.jpg

SLC97SR5

IDIesel
Thanks Cory (X1994J), I still need to upload all of our photo's. Looks like that small rust spot will get taken care of sooner than later...:D

The best part was my sister was screaming at me "I can feel the rock pushing on me!!"

dlm

anderson750 - I knew she would walk it. She has a weight advantage. That's the excuse we always use with quick girls in shifter carts. Sucks about the pics.

X1994J - How'd that happen?

broncomitch - Steve and the guys in the other matching Bronco are some good dudes for sure. We had a blast hanging out with them.

rockinranger

Every one had left the playground when mike tried this crazy climb and busted his shaft luckily my friend has a welder under the hood of his samurai and we were able to patch it up and walk him down the mountain after dark. here is the url can't figure out how to upload the vid maybe someone would be kind enough to do it for me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCuQAuwsAzE

Coco

oh man! Glad someone got the vid of that! My buddy told me about it, but I hadnt seen any vid of it. Glad someone got the vid of it.

It didnt even look like that hard of a roll. Shows how much force was on that rear axle! :eek: