2011 RME BBQ!

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
REALLY excited this year. I hope to see a lot of you show up again! :D

We are having the BBQ at the Old City Park this time with a lot of space for...fun things to happen, not to mention some live music! :D

Yes, I know I am almost 6 months early but it comes fast and I am excited!

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
In again, might even bring the Jeep instead of the bike. Old City Park is the one right in town, with the pool, correct?

sixstringsteve

I'll do my best to be there. That was a good time last year.

And if you need a second band, let me know. I may be able to talk my band into coming down for the show and some wheeling.

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
booo! We need your announcer / raffle skills again. :D

You have no idea how bad I want to wheel with you guys again, especially with your new rig. But, I just bought a new boat and I have never been to Powell. If the weather falls in Powell I will be in Moab.

sixstringsteve

You have no idea how bad I want to wheel with you guys again, especially with your new rig. But, I just bought a new boat and I have never been to Powell. If the weather falls in Powell I will be in Moab.

if you've never been to powell, and you just got a new boat, you are excused. Powell is as cool in a boat as Moab is in a 4x4 (possibly even cooler).

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
if you've never been to powell, and you just got a new boat, you are excused. Powell is as cool in a boat as Moab is in a 4x4 (possibly even cooler).

But the problem is, if he does go to Powell, he may never come to Moab ever again. So Shawn needs to skip out on Powell... if you don't know what you're missing, then you won't miss it. :D

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
Well how's about that? That's the day before my birthday. Might just be a good excuse to finally make it down to Moab. Last year my birthday was camping and fishing at Pelican, this year it looks like very possibly Moab for a BBQ.

Bart

Hmmm, that's a big MAYBE for me. Might be on the bike, but who knows.

Shawn, never been to Powell???? You had a boat before this one, right? It's still a bit cool in May. Just saying.

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity

Not to degrade our BBQ but...GO TO POWELL!! good god.:D

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
can't shawn pull his boat to powell with his buggy? I will let you take my truck to powell if you leave me your buggy to wheel....