2012 Wrangler Unlimited, 4.88s, ARBs 35" tires on 3" Tera lift

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
My wife is VERY interested in picking up a 4Runner and so I need to get serious about selling this again. Has been uber reliable the past two years or so.

2012 Wrangler Sport Hardtop with 70k (ish) miles--still driving it so it'll go up a bit
auto trans
D30/D44 with 4.88s & ARBs
D30 has gussets and sleeves
5 35" MTR Kevlars with about 30k miles on them
Teraflex 3" lift
Warn 9.5Ti winch on Warrior products (?) front bumper (I'll verify mfg and edit my post)
Teraflex rear bumper with tire carrier

I still have ALL of the stock parts (including original 3.21 geared axles with about 20k on them, bumpers, etc) that would go with the Jeep.
I built my trail rig about 10 years ago on a budget. This was built on a budget but money was spent when/where it needed to be to make it what I wanted it to be. It's done a few trails but is not overly used. Probably 15-20 trail days on it so far.

Personally, I wanted this build rather than a Rubicon for a couple of reasons. Less electronics than the Rubicon and the 2.72 transfer case vs. the 4:1.

I see some similar builds on some of the JK forums for pushing $40k.

$30,000

Would consider partial trade for a G8 or similar (V8 rwd sedan with some fun factor). I still owe my credit union (America First) for some of the vehicle so title is held by them. In the spirit of full disclosure (which is a fault of mine as a salesman--I have a clear conscience though), I have had the head done, some ABS wiring replaced and oil pump/oil pump sensor under warranty. ALL service was performed at LHM Bountiful and they have full records if interested.

079.JPG

IMG_2174.JPG

Last edited:

mbryson

Supporting Member
Need to get serious about this. Would prefer to sell as is but we can take stuff off and replace with stock stuff if you want.

Still need a commuter car type trade (looking to spend about $2-4k on that) and/or a crewcab SuperDuty LONGBED with a V10 or 7.3L. Would consider a 2nd gen Cummins ext. cab longbed as well or Duramax/8.1 longbed (crew or ext. cab). Would like to keep the truck value around $6-15k or so.

mbryson

Supporting Member
I'd be pretty surprised if I don't have it. It's a really good rig. Still trying to decide if it's a better fit for me or the constructed CJ is more my style. I like both rigs a lot it for different reasons.