2012 Wrangler Unlimited, 4.88s, ARBs 35" tires on 3" Tera lift

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
I kind of have but I'm sure I could be persuaded if you are interested. I'll be in Moab until Sat. I do not have a trail (at least at the moment) for Friday or Sat. if you are want a test drive in Moab.

rholbrook

I kind of have but I'm sure I could be persuaded if you are interested. I'll be in Moab until Sat. I do not have a trail (at least at the moment) for Friday or Sat. if you are want a test drive in Moab.
Last minute decision to head to Moab Friday. I wanted to hit the vendor show and a trail Saturday if I can tag along.

mbryson

Supporting Member
I think I'm going to pull the trigger on the G8 (6.7L F350 longbed hasn't been totally ruled out but...). Anyone interested in this with all the stuff before I start peeling it apart to trade in?

Last edited:

DavidJay

If I could only get somebody to buy my FJ at my price ... but it's a real buyer's market out there at the moment, so you should probably do what you need to do to make the G8 happen for you. Good luck!

scrogg

Enjoying the Drive
What wheels are on it and size? Are they by Mickey Thompson Classic polished aluminum? If so, I'm guessing 17x9, 5 on 5 w/4.5 backspacing.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Oh baby. This is 4x4 V10. Diesel is another $8k.200 inch wheelbase, 11,500 lbs PAYLOAD.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160705-134902.png
    Screenshot_20160705-134902.png
    143.5 KB · Views: 23

scrogg

Enjoying the Drive
Maybe I missed it but did you trade this JK in? If not, was think'n about a possible wheel trade if you had any interest and was going to trade it in.

mbryson

Supporting Member
I have not traded it in yet but would be open to a wheel trade before I do. Would sell other accessories (locked axles, tire carrier, Teraflex cargo shelf, front bumper etc.) as well. Come over with some $ and I'll trade you parts for $. I might even help install :D

Last edited:

DavidJay

There's a NICE looking G8 in St. George. See if you can trade him for an FJCruiser

Where's it listed? That would be cool; trade it out, drop by Veyo for a couple of fresh baked pies, and startle the wife with a G8 and dessert when she gets home from work ... and then a couple of days later, swap the G8 for YOUR rig. She'd think I'd lost my mind, but hey, whatever works!

mbryson

Supporting Member
Where's it listed? That would be cool; trade it out, drop by Veyo for a couple of fresh baked pies, and startle the wife with a G8 and dessert when she gets home from work ... and then a couple of days later, swap the G8 for YOUR rig. She'd think I'd lost my mind, but hey, whatever works!

Private Party sale so your FJ trade may or may not work out?
https://www.ksl.com/auto/listing/3017172?ad_cid=5

I'd go that G8 and $10k from you if you want to make it work :D