Wanted 2013 (5th gen) 4Runner suspension

SLC97SR5

IDIesel
The X-reas suspension on my Dad's 2013 Limited 4Runner has started to clunk.

I'm looking for a set of factory take-off regular suspension to replace it with. SR5 or TRD would be great.

There are a couple on ksl but thought I'd check here first.

rholbrook

My son has some 5th gen takeoffs that you can have.
Giving it away? He must of pulled them off in your garage and left the parts there and you are cleaning your garage. I just took a whole truck load of clothes and things to the DI that my daughter feels she can put in my storage room in my basement. I asked her three times to go through it and she kept saying she would. I got tired of looking at it. I wonder how long it will take before she realizes I that I let the DI go through it and decide what they wanted to do with it.

lhracing

Giving it away? He must of pulled them off in your garage and left the parts there and you are cleaning your garage. I just took a whole truck load of clothes and things to the DI that my daughter feels she can put in my storage room in my basement. I asked her three times to go through it and she kept saying she would. I got tired of looking at it. I wonder how long it will take before she realizes I that I let the DI go through it and decide what they wanted to do with it.

He installs a lot of lifts on Toyota's and has a number of various components.