2013 Dutchmen Voltage v 3005

Cascadia

Undecided
Up for sale is our 2013 Voltage v 3005 5th Toy hauler. We have loved everything about this trailer and would keep it if we could. We had a daughter over the winter that has some health problems. She is scheduled for open heart surgery in mid March and then cleft lip/pallet surgery 6 weeks later. So we won't be able to use it for a long while. I figure I should let someone else enjoy it. It's 35', has a separate 10' garage that has dual electric bunks and washer/dryer hookups. The garage has its own man door also. There is a separate living quarters in the front that has a large wardrobe slide out, the bed lifts up for storage, and there's lots of cabinets. In the main area there is a large couch slide out. The kitchen is large and open. It has central vacuum, nice stereo, all the usual kitchen appliances. It has a large power awning outside. A 5000 kW generator built in, fueling station in the rear , and a lot more I'm sure I'm missing. It tows great and it's in excellent shape. Let me know if you have any questions or want to check it out. Text is best.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 71
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 69
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 73
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 68

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
Saw it on KSL and realized it was yours. We're in the market, not necessarily for a toyhauler. Seems like a really good deal based on what I've been seeing.

Cascadia

Undecided
Would love to keep it in the family. ;) We like it as a toy hauler for the dirt bikes. But it's also nice that the bunks are in there and the kids have their own room.