2013 KOH Talk

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
Anybody else watching?

Team Fred just DNF'd in the LCQ :-\ The fire looked pretty minor, hope it didn't cause any damage. Good job guys, you were looking great.

We need more local competitors!

sixstringsteve

I love seeing the leaf-sprung toyotas out there. That black 1st gen toyota pickup (Cody Addingston) was awesome. I hope he finishes the race, that'd be cool. I know Marlin and a few other ftoys have completed it before.

Edit: sounds like he finished it last year (but not in time).

Last edited:

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
who are the locals that are competing this year?

As far as I know, Dustin was the only one. I think Beach may have already torn his old chassis down? I don't know what Dean Bulloch's story is... (but he's not competing)

yea we do. know of anyone building a sweet rig? like...maybe one thats almost wrapping up a 6.0 swap? hmm...

edit: i'd LOVE to do the EMC some year, but the $ involved to just get to the start line is quite staggering :(

I would also love to do the EMC, but I don't have the skillz to convert the steering back to mechanical. And I wouldn't want to be a trail plug for the big race.

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
What time does the main race start on Friday. I'm hoping I'm off work in time to watch it.

Campbell was impressive there a few minutes ago.

cjncustoms

Race starts at 8am Friday. Cars leave the line in 30 sec intervals. I can't wait! Jason freakin killed it! It's going to be one hell of a race this year!

jinxspot

~ Bush Eater's Offroad ~
I really like the "LIVE" coverage on www.Ultra4racing.com its fast and has lots of good camera angles!!! I have to say that Gordon looked good and fast tonight, but scherer just smoked him!!!! Shannon was good & fast as well, but that's to be expected... The race Friday will most likely come down to consistent speed and the rigs holding together... Maybe a crash or two during some intense passing???

Last edited:

McGhie

O hey there Pard!
Got the computer hooked up to the new 60" flat screen. Taking friday off work to watch the race! Going to be a party. ANybody is welcome to come join!

Johnny Quest

Web Wheeler
11_zps7c817449.jpg