2014 - King of the Motos

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
Somebody should make a bike for this race with a "dual t case" type transmission. When you're in the rock sections you can drop it into low for trials gearing and when you're in the desert put it in high. If this slready exists then cool. If not, don't steal my idea and make millions off it. :D

Honda had this in their old big red 3 wheelers

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Lets seriously do this!

If we can find an opened weekend at Area BFE, we could go out and set up a course (with everyone that wants to ride) one day, setup a handful of (unmanned) check points, and make it a timed event for the following day. Riders leave 30 seconds apart...

Thoughts? More input?

zukijames

any info on how the AWD bikes did?

i know there was at least 1 seems like it would be a huge advantage in this race.. even with the extra weight of it

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
any info on how the AWD bikes did?

i know there was at least 1 seems like it would be a huge advantage in this race.. even with the extra weight of it
It wouldn't be as much of an advantage as you might think. The Christini's were kind of big when Endurocross first started to take off but you don't see them very often any longer. In extreme enduro and Endurocross events, weight plays a major factor. This is why you see most 4 strokes are 250's or 350's.

zukijames

Yeah idk I watched a lot of guys pushing an man handling their bikes in chocolate thunder and that would have helped but I get the weight thing..

saw a few interviews of people saying next year they'd be on a 2 stroke