For Sale 2015 Dodge Ram 3500 Tradesman

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Asking Price
$35500
Condition
Used - Good Condition
Listing my 2015 Dodge Ram 3500 Tradesman long bed with a 6.7 Cummins and 6 speed auto transmission. It's been well maintained since it was new. The truck has a bunch of high-dollar upgrades to make it more reliable and work better. This truck will pull damn near anything you need to move, it's a torque monster. The payload capacity is 4,480#'s and max trailer capacity is 17,000#'s.

This Ram has been used as a work truck, the rockers have rock chips & there are a couple dents in the cab. Its mechanically sound, but not perfect. If you're looking for something 'like new', this truck isn't for you. The interior is clean and well cared for, never smoked in.

It has a newer alternator and batteries, new power steering pump. Just replaced the ignition switch and key fob. Engine is stock, other than the turbo.

Tires have 95% tread, I have a 2nd set of steel wheels & tires that are included, those tires have 20% tread left on them.

Truck has been fully deleted and does not require DEF!

It has a ATS Aurora VFR 3000 Stage 1 turbo that was just installed, 5" stainless steel exhaust with a FloPro Twister muffler. It's not as loud as a straight piped truck, but sounds good. It has a newer alternator, new power steering pump. Engine is stock otherwise, for reliability.

The stock transmission was upgraded to a BD Diesel TorqueMaster Dodge 68RFE Transmission & Converter at 120k miles. It shifts firm and will last the life of the truck. The stock transmissions just don't last!

The stock bed was replaced with a Pronghorn UTD utility flatbed with tool boxes and a hidden gooseneck ball. Super handy with all the storage!

Stock front bumper was replaced with a Fab Fours Ranch bumper. 8" LED offroad lights were added, they're very bright.

Just to get an idea of the money put into this truck recently...

Turbo cost $3140
Transmission cost $7800
Pronghorn bed cost $15k
Front bumper cost $2000

Price $35,500

Clean Title.
Located in GJ, CO.

i-8Zph59K-X2.jpg

i-nPLb8Xw-X2.jpg

i-xKMPWn2-X3.jpg

i-b7gZ9vH-X2.jpg

i-P7V3ds9-X2.jpg