2016 GMC 3500 Denali

Cascadia

Undecided
I ordered this truck last year and picked it up in January. It's my dream truck and has every option you could get. Heated and cooled seats, heated steering wheel, navigation, sunroof, rear entertainment, bed liner, 5th wheel brackets, duramax, and the list goes on. I'm honestly just selling it to free up money to pay my daughters hospital bills. Sticker price was 72000. I'm a little flexible but not a ton. Text is best but you can call or email. Also interested in partial trades.

Attachments

• IMG_5702.JPG
    IMG_5702.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 98
  • IMG_5696.jpg
    IMG_5696.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 97

Cascadia

Undecided
Bump. Make me an offer. Reasonable offer that is. Going to end up trading it in soon. Looking for an 04-06 gmc duramax with low miles.

mierdota

That is almost the exact truck I want except I want the black leather and a 3rd seat up front. Too much monies for me right now!

Cascadia

Undecided
I wanted a 3rd seat up front too but you can't get it in the Denali. I had black leather in my 15 but just wanted to try something different.

It's a very nice truck, but FWIW I just priced a brand new long bed crew LTZ dually, fully loaded... (not a Denali but pretty much same features) sticker was 68 and some change, without even trying to haggle it was down to 54 with all the new truck incentives... I'm holding out for the new duramax (910ftlbs stock!) or I might be interested.
GLWS

Cascadia

Undecided
Chevy's do go for less than GMC's do. Sticker on my truck was 73. Been offered 55 on trade in at 2 places and with the tax savings that's worth like 59k to me. But nobody has anything I want to trade in for. I'll let it go for 56 but that's probably the last price drop. Then I'll keep it.