2016 Sage Riders National

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
This is my annual request for people to come out and have some fun with us at our National Hare & Hound Race. However, I think my help is getting thinner since many of you have caught the racing sickness.:greg: Things are a little bit different this year since we are holding the race over 2 days, May 14 & 15th (Saturday/Sunday). Anybody who has helped us in the past knows how crazy busy it is and by splitting it over 2 days, we hope it will lessen the stress and spread out the load a little more since things are not so rushed.

Let me know if you want to help and I will get you a job assignment.

Cascadia

Undecided
Count me in for at least Friday night/Saturday and the weekend before. That is as long as there are no surprises or emergencies with our crazy little daughter.

D

Deleted member 12904

I can not help Saturday but can come help Sunday if you can use single day help? Ill just put it on my calendar and plan on it.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Count me in for at least Friday night/Saturday and the weekend before. That is as long as there are no surprises or emergencies with our crazy little daughter.

Did you email Neil and get on the work points list?

I can not help Saturday but can come help Sunday if you can use single day help? Ill just put it on my calendar and plan on it.

Perfect, I will get you down. Are you bringing your bike or side by side or just coming in your truck?

D

Deleted member 12904

Did you email Neil and get on the work points list?

Perfect, I will get you down. Are you bringing your bike or side by side or just coming in your truck?[/QUOTE

i can do what ever you need just let me know. I'll likely have a friend along with me.

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
I'll be there that weekend and the weekend before. Its going to be sweet. If your into riding the sweetest single track you should sign up to help..so much fun.

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
But James is retired and selling his bike. And he won't fit in a utv.

Ha, I'll always have a bike, whether my current bike sales or not, I'll be there to work the race.

We need some more help babysitting road crossings, and we need sweepers for loop 3. we could also use some help marking coarse the weekend before, I promise some awesome riding, coarse is sick!