20Lb CO2 tank $100 obo

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
I have had this for a while, just got a new powertank to take its place.

Easy way to run air tools away from your compressor or just air up tires.

In South Jordan.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
It's Friday.
don't be afraid to offend me, make offer. :)

I'm tempted. I don't know much about CO2, these tanks have to carry a certification before a place will fill them, right? Do you know when this one was certified last? Does the regulator have a normal air hose connector or would I need a special fitting? What are the dimensions of the tank?

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
I'm tempted. I don't know much about CO2, these tanks have to carry a certification before a place will fill them, right? Do you know when this one was certified last? Does the regulator have a normal air hose connector or would I need a special fitting? What are the dimensions of the tank?

Let me get the dimensions on the tank. That's easy. I will try to get out to the shop tomorrow.

If I had to guess 20-24" tall 10" in diameter.

Never had a problem filling the tank. But I had a friend do it back in the day.

The hose I had on the regulator was just a coil job from Home Depot. (Probably would still be there if it hadn't got cut on accident.)

probably the coolest thing that I have seen a co2 tank do was when DToy was working on his cabin and running a nail gun off it. :D

STAG

On my grind
it made me smile. Since I met you at the osrc, it made it funnier.

Yeah for sure, always good to put these screen names to faces. I always am way wrong whenever I try to estimate what each forum member looks like.

I could bump my offer to Ullyses S. Grant. ($50)

Last edited:

Tonkaman

Is be willing to give you a visit from president U.S. Grant if chocflip isn't interested. I need to make time to get my socket back anyway