21' flat bed w/ Dovetail

4x4life

Selling for mydad, we built this together almost 10 years ago to be our crawler hauler. It'sBuilt off a 40' single wide mobile home frame. Axles are the same axles off thetrailer so I'm not sure on their rating but they have a lot more beef thanstandard 3500lb trailer axles. Bearings are in great shape and have beenchecked/packed often. Tires are in great shape will lots of life, comes with 1spare and ramps. Dovetail is roughly 4 feet, 21 feet of total deck space, weights1980lbs. Cars will drive on no issues. Sold the FJ so don’t need this. Asking$1300. For fastest response call or text8zero1 four72 three95six

these pics are not the best, sorry.

Trailer FJ.jpg
Trailer FJ3.jpg
Trailer FJ2.jpg
Trailer Front.jpg
Trailer Tires.jpeg

4x4life

I do still have it, and Friday will work fine if its still around. I have not had my phone the past couple days, so sorry to anyone who has tried to call me.

4x4life

you need to sell it to dpace7xj he would love it, and then he would quit asking me for mine.. haha

I know how it is to always be lookin for a trailer to barrow, it sucks, LOL. I think I've been talkin to dpace7xj today. Hopefully we can make it happen Friday and you can have your trailer all to yourself. :thumbs: