21 Road & Billings Canyon; Colorado Nov. 24th & 25th

I must say, this was hands down, one of the best wheeling trips we've done. I couldn't have picked a better group to run with! We had way too much fun, there was so much laughing and joking around, all whilst beating our junk HARD and just having a great time. A huge thanks to Jeff for taking all of us out, you are an amazing trail leader! I really appreciate the lunch breaks, I get cranky when I'm hungry...I think Shawn does too...:ugh: :rofl: And might I say a great big thanks to Gregory for building an amazing forum that has opened up a whole new world to this family. Pretty much everyone we have meet from here is awesome and it is so great to wheel with cool people who are mellow, like to have fun without a beer in one hand, and wheel hard. Thank you one and all for a great weekend!! :hickey:

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
What a Great trip!!! Greg Thank you for putting it together and thanks to Jon, Jeff and Shelby for showing us around!

Shawn, Eliena and Family- While Shawn is a Hard A$$ :D I will wheel with you anytime, it shows a lot of someones character when they get a NASTY break and they don't freak out and just get to work on fixing things. :) and your family was awesome also...

Jeff and Shelby- You two are just some quality individuals, it was my pleasure to spend a couple of days with you guys. I can't thank you enough for you courtesy and hospitality on and off the trail.

Greg and Kathryn- I am still smiling from this trip and I thought is was awesome when we were fixing Shawn's rig that you got out the RC crawlers and kept the kids/everyone occupied till we could get rolling again.

Chris, Terra and family- I still think Terra is the better driver :) It was great to wheel with you! I am still thinking that we should have got doughnuts if we had to look at Chris's Krispy Kreme hat all day. :D

Dtoy, Becca and family- Just thanks for everything. ps thanks for breaking that driveline where we could stand and work on it, the spare was a nice touch. :D

Badbuggy

rock star
another picture

Shelby took over 200 pictures but here is one that I have not seen on this thread.

Attachments

• group 2 billings small.jpg
    group 2 billings small.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 74

yellowbronco

Cuts Through Grease !!!
This was by far one of the best trips I have yet done. This guy........... he is kinda FRUITIE!!!!!

WHAAAAAAAAT?! He was the coolest guy on the trip, Kaptain Krispy to be exact. :D

Wow... that looks like it was a great trip. I've overly jealous. :cool:
:p

Shelby took over 200 pictures but here is one that I have not seen on this thread.

That is an awesome pic, Shelby is a darn good photographer!

Awesome trip report.

I have to say, that YellowBronco looks a little different than the last time I saw it...

It's changed a tad....:D

Steve

Who Cares?
Cool pics everyone. Glad you like our local trails. :D What's really amazing is if you live here you can go do those almost year round, and almost never run into another group on the trail. We run both of those a couple of dozen times every year. :cool: If you're ever out here and want a guide, let me know; I never need much of an excuse to run either trail.

<<<< The avatar pic is on Billings. :D

Badbuggy

rock star
Okay, here is one more. I just couldn't come up with the best caption for the picture. So I thought I would let you guys write your own.

Attachments

• obsticle.jpg
    obsticle.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 54

yellowbronco

Cuts Through Grease !!!
I've got one.

HEADLINE: A SLC man was chased down and cornered like a dog today by a lunatic donut delivery boy who apparently wanted the man's tires from his vehicle. When we arrived at the scene the man was visibly shaken and whimpering, "he said he wanted my tires, I told him to smeg off, thats when he started chasing me". Both are being closely observed at St Marys Memorial Hospital Psych Ward. Film at 11:00.

Meat_

Banned
I've got one.

HEADLINE: A SLC man was chased down and cornered like a dog today by a lunatic donut delivery boy who apparently wanted the man's tires from his vehicle. When we arrived at the scene the man was visibly shaken and whimpering, "he said he wanted my tires, I told him to smeg off, thats when he started chasing me". Both are being closely observed at St Marys Memorial Hospital Psych Ward. Film at 11:00.

:rofl:

Red Dwarf?

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
I've got one.

:rofl: :rofl: