21 Road & Billings Canyon over Thanksgiving holiday.

ditto, 5&8

We are looking forward to wheeling with you two/four again.:cool:

:D It will be great to have some other kids along, we're all excited! Someone who loves me very much said that I could drive 21 Road so I'm counting the days. I think he just said that so he doesn't have to buy me an anniversary present though....:p

Last edited:

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
What time are you hitting the trail friday?

:eek: :eek:

I will be driving in on T day night............ 9:30am sounds good to me....:hickey:

9:30 works for me, how about we meet everyone south of the Fruita exit? There's a Shell Gas station/Wendys combo, behind there is a big dirt lot, plenty of room for trailers.

A little welding and a couple of new seats and I am good to go!!! :D

Get on it! :D

DToy

Hey Greg, do you know if there are there any decent RV Parks close by that are still open?

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I'm glad you guys are coming, I think we are going to have a great time!!

well it looks like the weather is going to be good. I'm going to make my reservation in the morning..........:cool:

I'm excited, I think this is going to be a great trip! I need to get some things done before friday, swap out my wheels & tires, then change the plugs in the 4Runner. This is going to be a good time!

Badbuggy

rock star
Pre-ran billings on Saturday. My son and I went out with Roy from the Grand Mesa Jeep Club, to repair some trail damage and replace a big rock that had rolled from it's original spot. A group from Rangley came through and I couldn't resist making the trip with them. I too am looking forward to the weekend.

DToy

9:30 works for me, how about we meet everyone south of the Fruita exit? There's a Shell Gas station/Wendys combo, behind there is a big dirt lot, plenty of room for trailers.

Hey Greg, how far away from the start/end of the trail is this meeting place? Mine and Jinx' rigs aren't exactly street legal or freeway worthy. 21 Road is in Grand Junction, not Fruita, right? Just want to make sure we can get to the trailhead and back without a hassle. We're definitely in for Friday and Saturday!!

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Hey Greg, how far away from the start/end of the trail is this meeting place? Mine and Jinx' rigs aren't exactly street legal or freeway worthy. 21 Road is in Grand Junction, not Fruita, right? Just want to make sure we can get to the trailhead and back without a hassle. We're definitely in for Friday and Saturday!!

Good question, I would rather stay in GJ, the lodging is cheeper there.