22' Lowboy Gooseneck trailer

Drclarkin

Stingers Rule!
2009 22" Loadmax gooseneck flatbed trailer, 14,000 lb heavy duty trailer, 20' deck with 2' dovetail, load-assist jacks on rear deck, detachable heavy-duty ramps for loading, comes with full spare, everything works, less than 5000 miles, deck in great condition, rachet strap/tool storage in front which can be locked, we bought brand new in 2009 for 5200.00, tires in great shape with no uneven wear, tire pressure always maintained.

$3900 o.b.o

DSC01137.jpg

DSC01138.jpg

Sorry if this is a hijack, but I want a trailer just like this, but wonder how they rate the gvw. Does the gvwr include the pin weight or just the axle weights? I need to carry 10,500 or 11,000 lbs on the trailer and I'm guessing a trailer like this weighs 4k, so the answer to the question determines whether this would be legal or not. I've no doubt it would handle it, but...

Drclarkin

Stingers Rule!
Im pretty sure the weight of the trailer(4100lbs) goes teords the overall load capacity, so basically legally you can have 9900lbs on the trailer. If anyone knows for sure please post up.........

You have a nice trailer! Do you still have it? That trailer is used by more than trucking companies, it can be used in any kind of business that has the need. When it comes to transporting their own goods, businesses are handling it themselves to try to save.