220V Welder in Southern Utah??

grandmaster

Let the build Re-begin
Hello everyone....as some of you may have seen I am planning on setting up my hydro assist soon but I have one slight thing holding me up.

I ordered everything today so it should be here in a few weeks....one thing was on backorder. But I don't have a welder here that I trust to weld this.

I was wondering if someone would be willing to help me out and let me borrow their welder...at their place. Should take me a couple hours to get everything set up and ready to burn in. I don't need anyone to weld it....just a welder to use! Help would be appreciated but not NEEDED in setting it up. I would gladly pay for wire/gas etc. and bring some beer or beverage of choice.

If anyone can help me out please let me know.

Just a rundown of what I wil need to do....
Drain old P/S
Run hoses and hook up to cylinder
Fabricate mounts (I will have tabs) and burn in
Bleed P/S and fill with new fluid.

Like I say...should take a few hours. Willing to pay for any supplies and buy a pizza or whatever I need to do. Thanks for any help.

grandmaster

Let the build Re-begin
Hahaha If i can't find anyone down here that has something for me to use that will be my only option! If i bring it up there I can use my dad's lincoln at the house. But I really really really don't want to bring it clear up there just for that.