22r engine pics

simplyXJ

Hey I need some good pics of the engine bay of a 22r... I have gone to two junk yards and of course, torn apart. I have some FSM pics of it but they don't show some things I need. I'm hooking my 22r carb and harness up but need to make sure my tubes and wires are connected to the proper places. Even better would be if someone in the SLC area could drive over here with theirs and help me connect everything up with theirs sitting right next to it. What I need is good pics of different angles of the carb, fuel rail, anything that the harness plugs into, and anything the carb plugs into. I need to get this running again! It's a perfectly good truck but usless without some help! Josh 801-879-7115 simplydietcola@hotmail.com

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
they got this new invention called www.google.com give it a whirl man...it works great...I promise.

*sigh*

22R.JPG

22rvalves02.jpg

http://images.google.com/images?q=2...a:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&sa=N&tab=wi

seriously it took google .09 seconds to find this stuff man.

simplyXJ

Thanks man! I gave google a try and wither didn't search the right thing or had no luck any way... Thanks though! This is going to save my a##