Wanted 255/85's

theferg

DD for Life
They're not exactly laying around, but I've got some on my Tacoma I've been thinking about getting rid of....

They're BFG KM2 muds. About 5000 (edit: actually closer to 7000) miles on 4 of them and a 5th that's brand new in the garage. On Toy black steelies.

Id only get rid of them in trade for some 305/75-16 (Yeah...going from skinny to wide Haha ) muds or aggressive ATs. Hankooks, Revos, BFGs, Toyo, something like that. I guess id think about a trade for some 285/75-16s too....

Last edited:

BoostedRNR

They're not exactly laying around, but I've got some on my Tacoma I've been thinking about getting rid of....

They're BFG KM2 muds. About 5000 (edit: actually closer to 7000) miles on 4 of them and a 5th that's brand new in the garage. On Toy black steelies.

Id only get rid of them in trade for some 305/75-16 (Yeah...going from skinny to wide Haha ) muds or aggressive ATs. Hankooks, Revos, BFGs, Toyo, something like that. I guess id think about a trade for some 285/75-16s too....

If you end up getting some tires from somewhere else, let me know. I'm very close to buying new

theferg

DD for Life
I guess I was meaning to offer them up in some sort of trade deal to you if you were interested.... But I'm not really actively looking around to trade them otherwise.

BoostedRNR

If I had 17's I'd be all over them. I really don't mind paying for new ones. I just wanted to see if somebody had some decent used ones before I dropped a grand on new ones. Thanks though! I still have a while before I need tires so I'll keep my eye out