2INSANE=HGTD

Status
Not open for further replies.

2INSANE

Whoa, whoa, whoa. I can't click on those linky deals on the interweb at work, what if you are trying to give my government computer a virus.

If if's were skips, we would all be sailing.

Chevycrew

I don't understand, you say one thing and others say the opposite. which is it. I would like an explaination from both parties please. I normally wouldn't ask anyone to explain,but boyce is closed and I have to decide TONIGHT..

I think its cuz the 60 is heavier, pulls the spring down into more arch, thats why you get more lift!

2INSANE, could you explain why you would lose lift with a 60?

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
Actually I was hoping for something along these lines

"A sailboat or sailing boat is a boat propelled partly or entirely by sails. The term covers a variety of boats, larger than small vessels such as sailboards and smaller than sailing ships, but distinctions in the size are not strictly defined and what constitutes a sailing ship, sailboat, or a smaller vessel (such as a sailboard) varies by region and culture."

Oh well I geuss we can't always get what we want.

2INSANE

Chit chat. U.S.C.Title 28 Section 3002. "United States " Defined: A Federal Corporation.

Last edited by a moderator:

mesha

By endurance we conquer
I like 2INSANE. this thread delivers. I was in a bad mood and now I am not thank you to all.

mesha

By endurance we conquer
BTW it does seem possible you could lose lift going to a dana 60, but missed the thread it was stated on so I don't know the parameters. darn.

P.S. 2INSANE is your real name demonj**P?

2INSANE

BTW it does seem possible you could lose lift going to a dana 60, but missed the thread it was stated on so I don't know the parameters. darn.

P.S. 2INSANE is your real name demonj**P?

Nope...

4554x4

always modifing something
Posted this in the other thread also.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I find it quite interesting, as I ponder how being part of RME has made my wheeling/building experiences better, thinking of how many people on this site have gone out of their way to help me learn more about this sport. I have learned so much from so many of the people that have been involved in these threads.

Its so good when you meet these internet friends for the first time on a trail or at the Motorsports track. This is a pretty tight community of people helping people. I am proud to call many of these people my friend. I hope I have been able to help others as well. I have never been ashamed to introduce myself with my name and my screen name.

2insane why mess with a good thing? Someday you might genuinely need some assistance from one of us. Perhaps a field repair on the trail? Who would you ask? Who would offer help before you asked? I promise you, you cant know it all. You cant have all the tools. You cant pack all the parts you think you might need. Someday, you might need a friend. I think they might be hard to come by from RME.

Why you havent been banned from here is beyond me. Good luck 2insane.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I find it quite interesting, as I ponder how being part of RME has made my wheeling/building experiences better, thinking of how many people on this site have gone out of their way to help me learn more about this sport. I have learned so much from so many of the people that have been involved in these threads.

Its so good when you meet these internet friends for the first time on a trail or at the Motorsports track. This is a pretty tight community of people helping people. I am proud to call many of these people my friend. I hope I have been able to help others as well. I have never been ashamed to introduce myself with my name and my screen name.

2insane why mess with a good thing? Someday you might genuinely need some assistance from one of us. Perhaps a field repair on the trail? Who would you ask? Who would offer help before you asked? I promise you, you cant know it all. You cant have all the tools. You cant pack all the parts you think you might need. Someday, you might need a friend. I think they might be hard to come by from RME.

Why you havent been banned from here is beyond me. Good luck 2insane.

Well said. And with that I'm going to close the thread.
Let's call it good with the madness for now. It was interesting while it lasted.

Status
Not open for further replies.