3.4 swap in 94 xcab.

mwmx54

hey, im thinkin about doin a 5vzfe to swap out my tired out 3vz. has anyone here done this?
what all would i need to do? does the tranny and bellhousing all line up, i would have to get a 5vz ecu correct? would i have to get a new wiring harness as well, would it clear everything?
before i was going to do a 2jzge supra swap, but its begining to be too much of a pain. i just want to do something a little more simple.
i have a 2jzge sittin in my garage, but i am running out of funds for all of the custom parts i would need, bellhousing, wiring, exhaust.
thanks all!

O'neal

?????????
mwmx54 said:
hey, im thinkin about doin a 5vzfe to swap out my tired out 3vz. has anyone here done this?
what all would i need to do? does the tranny and bellhousing all line up, i would have to get a 5vz ecu correct? would i have to get a new wiring harness as well, would it clear everything?
before i was going to do a 2jzge supra swap, but its begining to be too much of a pain. i just want to do something a little more simple.
i have a 2jzge sittin in my garage, but i am running out of funds for all of the custom parts i would need, bellhousing, wiring, exhaust.
thanks all!
The tran's will bolt up to the 3.4,as for the other question's,go over on pirate there is some good info on this swap......

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
You'll need the harness also I believe. There was just a article I read earlier week that just came out in one of the big mags, not sure which one it was though on swapping a 3.0 for a 3.4

94redtoy

short bus
mwmx54 said:
thanks all!

http://www.offroadsolutions.com/technicalarticles/34l_conversion_kit.htm

these guys have everything you need to know. pirate is not down, you just have to pony up 20 dollars to become a member to be able to search .oh and if you looked in the truck and 4runner forum, theres an FAQ right at the top with about everything you could ever want to know about toyotas.

Last edited: