3.4 v6 toyota motor/other parts

94krawler

I have a 3.4 out of a 97 tacoma. Has a 5 speed trans and a t-case bolted on to it. Wire harness, A/C, was in my 89 truck until a lady hit me and totaled it. I was going to put it in a buggy but think I will go a different direction, need it gone. Runs good, it is in St. George. Call or text 435-two15-8879. asking 2000obo. I also have a lot of other toyota parts, if you need something just ask. two top shift t-cases, $100ea.
Whole front suspension with tg 4in springs, shackles and a hanger, brake lines, and hi-steer. u-bolt flip kit. $1200
63in chevy springs with shackles u-bolt flip kit, shocks.
Rear e-locker axle, 4.56 gears. $900
Front axle 4.56 gears, open. $500
3rd gen doors, hood, cowl ALL FOR $100
gas tank $75
I also have a 2wd frame, good for f-toy or whatever you need. Brackets and mounts cut off. $100
Basically everything is ready to go under your truck.. everything is in good shape with low use and abuse on the parts. I was going to put everything on a buggy for a lightweight buggy but am headed a different direction, That is my reason for selling. I basically cant justify the trailer, tow rig, or space for a buggy. Need a streetable rig.. All parts were on the red truck pictured below so you know they didn't come off of some hoopty. Truck was built right, great attention to detail by a guy in St. George who builds toyotas. the black rims in the picture are available too, 5 for 100$

****MAKE OFFER ON ALL OR PART*****
3F73I73Le5E95M85J6d1624056f83f8751f48.jpg
image.jpeg
image_1.jpeg
image_2.jpeg
image_3.jpeg
image_4.jpeg
image_5.jpeg

94krawler

I have someone supposedly buying those today. I'll let you know if it falls through. Motor is complete with wire harness, exhaust, and steering linkage from steering wheel to steering box needed when swapping this into a 3rd gen. Ready to go.

Last edited:

94krawler

I can deliver anything for the cost of fuel. Just give me a call. Will trade all/part for supermoto, ktm street legal bike, basically anything that i can register. I need some transportation.