3"-5" Lifts

Devel

Just an Outlaw....
stock grand cherokee springs are a 3in lift for a cherokee and u can get those new for 60 bucks a piece and u could do either shackles or blocks in the rear for pretty cheap, the just put sum saybar discos in the front and ur good to go

jeepatic4X4

Devel said:
stock grand cherokee springs are a 3in lift for a cherokee and u can get those new for 60 bucks a piece and u could do either shackles or blocks in the rear for pretty cheap, the just put sum saybar discos in the front and ur good to go
where can your get them at for that cheap?

AINT SKEERED

Balls to the Walls
Devel said:

V8 springs are ~1" of lift. V8 Upcountry might get you 2" or 2 1/2", but you'd have to stack isolators to get 3".

Devel

Just an Outlaw....
yup no prob, and thats how the guys at Big O on antelope and main lift cherokees, but i think u need a certain year range. i was given the springs so im not sure what year they came out of:greg:

joshlambert

i would check on the classified forums, my brother a month or two ago, got a 5" inch teraflex spring lift, that he said if you were to go into the teraflex outlet would cost 1200, for 200, theres always a ton of steels on this site just keep checking