30 or 31 Dec looking for snow!!!

smashmetal

Im not worried about body damage on my rig, I just don't want to be the guy who has to have the strap perminatly attached:p.

I guess ill throw a vote in for Mantua too, thats near Brigrham City right? Im sure there will be a good amount of snow there by the time we head up there.

NOTATOY

BACKYARD CUSTOMZ
Blair if you need an install kit, I've got one and you can just give me yours when it comes in. Call me if you want to get it, and let us know I can bring the hauler up.

red

if we're goin to either providence or mantua we could meet up off of the 5600 exit and I15 in roy at one of the gas stations there. providence will most likely have the deepest snow, at mantua last weekend snow was usually 1-2 feet deep.

94GMCSierra

Have fun ****ers :(, Headin back to AZ on the 28th and leaving my truck here so if anyone wants to work on her while im gone then be my guest :).

Least in AZ ill still have this....haha
Picture090.jpg

Last edited:

smashmetal

Blair if you need an install kit, I've got one and you can just give me yours when it comes in. Call me if you want to get it, and let us know I can bring the hauler up.

Who is this? Jake! Sorry I don't recoginze the screen name, My install kit showed up friday. Of course it showed up in a box and the wife wraped it and said I couldent have it till christmas. Said thats what I get for buying myself christmas presents:rolleyes: However I gutted the axle yesterday, I just need to get the bearings off the old carrier, measure shimes, yada, yada, yada and put everything together.

if we're goin to either providence or mantua we could meet up off of the 5600 exit and I15 in roy at one of the gas stations there. providence will most likely have the deepest snow, at mantua last weekend snow was usually 1-2 feet deep.

Sounds good, lets just pic the one with the biggest parking lot, Need a place to manuver the tow rig and trailer. That area tends to get a bit crowded as well, how about we meet at 0830-0900?

Last edited:

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member

The snowmobilers will scowl significantly about Prov. I'd rather not create issues with that user group in that area.

Ripper

What time are you lot planning on coming back? I have that party to throw starting at 1600 on the 29th. I may need to scap this trip then :(

red

usually we get back around 6 or 7pm ripper. so to mantua we go then this upcoming saturday at 9am. the chevron station there at 5600N and I15 has a pretty good sized parking lot, shouldnt have a problem navigating with a trailer there.

BLACKMAGIC

seems like meeting at the walmart in brigham would be better with a turn out like this. if i go i'll probably leave by 2 or 3ish no later then 4.

red

is the walmart in brigham off of highway 91? if there is a good meeting place just off of 91 or I15 north of ogden then that would be great.

smashmetal

What time are you lot planning on coming back? I have that party to throw starting at 1600 on the 29th. I may need to scap this trip then :(

seems like meeting at the walmart in brigham would be better with a turn out like this. if i go i'll probably leave by 2 or 3ish no later then 4.

There ya go Scott, you'll atleast have some one that you can leave the trail with.

BLACKMAGIC

its the walmart in brigham right off the exit begin supersonic where we ate at last time.unless someone can think of somewhere better.

There's plenty of parking at mantua

smashmetal

You guys bringing that big thing for 1 rig?

Well we were going to see if you want to load yours up on it, and we might have one more going too.

Would'nt that be a show boat!!!

I'll just pull mine, I'd have to load mine on my trailer to get it over to Jakes then unload and load it up again. Thanks for the offer thought.
I need to call Jake any way, I can meet up with you guys and Ripper here and we'll convoy our way up to Brigham City.

193kyle

Well that is the only trailer we have access to so if we can't make it worth it to bring it up i'll probably have to pass on this trip. And we can go pick yours up from your house, it's not that far.