30 or 31 Dec looking for snow!!!

smashmetal

Well that is the only trailer we have access to so if we can't make it worth it to bring it up i'll probably have to pass on this trip. And we can go pick yours up from your house, it's not that far.

Well I wouldent want ya to miss a trip cause of a trailer, If ya'll feel like making the trip over we can get it loaded up and take off from here.

193kyle

Well we'll probably pick up the trailer friday night and stop in Ogden and load mine up then we could cruise out to your place and load yours up then we won't have to worry about it on saturday morning. hopefully i can talk Brett into bringin his truck then we'll have a full load and can just split fuel. I'll have Jake call you and work out the details.

Ripper

There ya go Scott, you'll atleast have some one that you can leave the trail with.

Its not leaving the trail that I'm afraid of......You dont have to live or sleep next to her!!!!! I DO!! I would rather miss thia trip then spend the next few weeks in the dog house. Anyway I need to buy lots of toys and need her in good spirits. :D

Have guys and will try to make next one!!

smashmetal

Ok, head count!

I've recieved a couple of PM's and a few people are not going to be able to make it. Id hate to be the only one to show up and wait in a WallMart parking lot.
Currently Im still on so far. I got the detroit in the front, everything put back together, even added the fluid. Changed the yoke on the transfer case so I can put my new Tom Woods drive shaft on, just need to find a way to get this stupid pinion nut off so I can get my new yoke on.

red

nope not just toyota my chevy blazer will be there. i know of 2 other vehicles that will definatly be joining that are not on this forum, still meeting at the walmart in brigham at 9am correct? we'll be leaving from roy as well fattodog, probably get fuel at the maveric station off of 5600N and i think its 2300 or 3200 west (cant remember which) so if you want you could roll up to brigham with us. i'll pm u my cell #.

smashmetal

No Way is this a yota only trip!

Im in Syracuse, Roy is on the way out! Hey Red what time are you guys going to be at the Maverik? Might as well make it a convoy to Brigham!

red

lets see its about 30-40 minutes from roy to mantua so we'll probably meet up at the gas station at 8:15am. i'll pm you my cell #, look for my 79 chevy blazer (faded red and white paint job with a white top).

fattodog

frame cracks= More flex!!
ok, i've lived in Roy for a while and I KNOW there is no Maverick on 5600. I live off of 2300 N. Just off the 5600 exit is a Common Cents, A Walgreens, a Sinclair, A Rancheritos, A Doctor Johns, and an Airplane museum to the east. there is a Harmons just north after getting off of the 5600 exit with a nice parking lot. I'd love to go I just do't want to miss the train!

KENNETH !!

fattodog

Hey Smashmetal,
If you can't get that pinion nut off let me know, i have a really cool set of tools with the socket that proly fits! Give me a call if you need it.

KENNETH !!

smashmetal

ok, i've lived in Roy for a while and I KNOW there is no Maverick on 5600. I live off of 2300 N. Just off the 5600 exit is a Common Cents, A Walgreens, a Sinclair, A Rancheritos, A Doctor Johns, and an Airplane museum to the east. there is a Harmons just north after getting off of the 5600 exit with a nice parking lot. I'd love to go I just do't want to miss the train!

KENNETH !!

I think he's talking about the Maverick thats west of the highway a ways. I know the road # changes but When Im heading from Syracuse I get on 2000 and follow it all the way up untill I hit 5600. The maverick is on the corner of 5600 and 3500 (2000 in Syracuse becomes 3500 once you hit Roy).

Hey Smashmetal,
If you can't get that pinion nut off let me know, i have a really cool set of tools with the socket that proly fits! Give me a call if you need it.

KENNETH !!

I have a socket, im just having a hard time keeping it from moving the whole rig! Do have one of those bars that attatch to the yoke?

fattodog

holy crap! that Maverick is a haul from the freeway. oh well, not my trip.

I don't have one of those bars but if you have an air compressor, i have an impact with good sockets.

KENNETH !!

smashmetal

holy crap! that Maverick is a haul from the freeway. oh well, not my trip.

I don't have one of those bars but if you have an air compressor, i have an impact with good sockets.

KENNETH !!

I have an impact with sockets as well.

Good thing the wife just reminded me I still have brakes! Duu:p. Im going to have her stand on the pedal will I get the breaker bar on it.
Looks like I need to pick up a battery too, I just went to fire it up and it's dead beyond belief and it won't hold a charge. this trip is starting to get expensive and I havent even wheeled yet:eek:

red

haha not right off of I15 and 5600, the maveric farther down. if you want we could meet at the sinclair there at I15 and 5600, will definatly be my red/white blazer (eyesore paint) and 2 80's era toyota 4runners there, one creme colored and the other is grey, both lifted.

Bud

'98 ZJ
I can't go, the kids got better, but it's the wife's birthday so we gotta do what she wants to. And its not wheeling in the snow!

smashmetal

we can just meet at the Sinclair, It's closer to the Highway. That way we don't have folks back tracking. Same time, 0815
My Fam won't be able to go, that leaves me with an extra seat open of some one would like to ride along with me.

smashmetal

Well it took a 3/4 drive ratched and a 2.5 ton floor jack to get the pinion nut off. But on a good note the front D-shaft is in, locker is installed, 4runner is on the trailer and im good-to-go! Front D-shaft angle sucks but I have made a quick chain limiting strap so I can play for the day.