Meat_

Banned
meh, It was ok, but Troy was a much better movie.
300 has some pretty cool effects in the fight scenes, but the whole movie has the crappy shot everything on a blue screen feel to it... I wonder why :rolleyes:

I enjoyed the review more than the movie.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
meh, It was ok, but Troy was a much better movie.
300 has some pretty cool effects in the fight scenes, but the whole movie has the crappy shot everything on a blue screen feel to it... I wonder why :rolleyes:

I enjoyed the review more than the movie.

What are you, some kind of girl? Troy was cool, but I'm thinking you just like the Brad Pitt. :p :p

Meat_

Banned
What are you, some kind of girl? Troy was cool, but I'm thinking you just like the Brad Pitt. :p :p

Did you just call me a girl? -_-

The fight scenes in Troy were WAY better than the ones in 300 Mortal Kombat does come to mind often during 300. The only thing 300's scenes have on Troy is the dismembering.
Maybe 300 just left a strong taste of CG in my mouth, the overuse of CG is running rampant in movies anymore. No it really doesn't look "so real"

Spoiler

The best scene in the whole movie is when the Queen grabs the sword and runs buddy through. Oh and when the one bad guy realizes that the wall has been reinforced with bad guy bodies.