30th Annual Hump N Bump, Logandale, NV, Nov. 5th & 6th

Sumo

Xykon: Order of the Stick
Hey guys, don't miss the 30th Annual Hump N Bump down near Las Vegas November 5th and 6th, 2010! The Vegas Valley 4 Wheelers do a fantastic job with this event every year and the terrain is great! Raffle and dinner on Saturday night is pretty good too. :D

http://www.vv4w.org/humpnbump.asp

See you down there in 8 weeks!

BonZuki

Southwest Crawlfest
I put this out to anyone that wants to go to Sema / Hump and Bump

These are dont miss events!!!

Anyone who wants to go to Hump and Bump but doesn't want to haul there crawler to Vegas can leave it in Saint George at my place and after SEMA pick it up and go to Logandale where the 30th annual Hump and Bump will be. This Event is the Event that I modeled our Southwest Crawlfest after and has been a successful Event for several years!!! Give me a call if interested 435-215-4516 Steve Crabtree

Last edited:

BonZuki

Southwest Crawlfest
ttt

These are dont miss events!!!

Anyone who wants to go to Hump and Bump but doesn't want to haul there crawler to Vegas can leave it in Saint George at my place and after SEMA pick it up and go to Logandale where the 30th annual Hump and Bump will be. This Event is the Event that I modeled our Southwest Crawlfest after and has been a successful Event for several years!!! Give me a call if interested 435-215-4516 Steve Crabtree

:rofl:

Bonofied Suiter

Waaaaay to rich for my blood, For a one day run..

It's a two day event costing $55 if you register early or $27.50 if can only go for 1 day and you don't spring for an event tee shirt or the Awesome BBQ dinner or buy any extra raffle tickets beyond the 5 that you get for registering.

Our treasured lndustry leading sponsors have kicked in over $30,000.00 in raffle prizes for the 30th year of the Hump-N-Bump. Sorry you won't be able to make it this year and win your share of their generosity.

We went, but we won't go again. I can sit in the sun and roast in my own back yard. Too many rigs on too short of trails. It got better as it went along but not worth the trip or the cost. I'll save my money and time off for Moab, Five Mile, or even St George but not Logandale for this event. The last straw for me was when their spotter got butt hurt when we wanted one of our own to spot for us. He was rude and didn't nor wouldn't take the time to figure out why we wanted our own. Way not worth it.

Sumo

Xykon: Order of the Stick
We went, but we won't go again. I can sit in the sun and roast in my own back yard. Too many rigs on too short of trails. It got better as it went along but not worth the trip or the cost. I'll save my money and time off for Moab, Five Mile, or even St George but not Logandale for this event. The last straw for me was when their spotter got butt hurt when we wanted one of our own to spot for us. He was rude and didn't nor wouldn't take the time to figure out why we wanted our own. Way not worth it.

Although I am not affiliated with Vegas Valley 4 Wheelers in any way, I would like to apologize on their behalf since I know they would not want anyone to be unhappy with their experience at this event. I also apologize on my own behalf, since I invited you and everyone else here on RME with this thread.

I agree with you completely on the spotter issue. Trail guides need to understand that we drive great distances and pay significant event fees so we can DRIVE our rigs on these obstacles. The attitude that they need to get all these vehicles through a trail and back to camp ASAP is NOT acceptable. You have every right to have your own spotter or no spotter if you choose.

Ironically, rumor has it that some of the folks from Vegas complained at this year's Southwest Crawlfest that the trail guides didn't provide enough spotting. :(

Again, I am sorry that you were disappointed but I appreciate your candor in sharing your experience.

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous

I have been to Logandale once and it was a great time but it was not during a event. I think there are some fun trails there and they are a blast to run but it is too small to have a large event there. Short trails take HOURS to get through. This is part of the reason I am thinking about not going to Moab during Easter safari any more. Just to many people on the trails. Go back to Logandale when there is not an event and it will be worth it.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
..... This is part of the reason I am thinking about not going to Moab during Easter safari any more. Just to many people on the trails. Go back to Logandale when there is not an event and it will be worth it.

Can't say I blame your logic there. I did go last year and did at least 4 registered trails through the week. I was NEVER not back to town by 4 pm and we were running large groups. I'll be back to EJS again this year.