35' BF Mud Terrain KM set for trade

chadh

I have a set of 4 BF Mud KMs and a 35' spare with very little tread. Two of the BFs are 13/32 and the other two are 11/32. I am looking to trade someone for a set of 33' tires. My 4cyl Jeep doesnt seem to like to turn the 35's! Let me know what you have. Size is 35 12.50 r15. Thanks Chad1994 Jeep YJ 008.jpg

I have 5 tires 33/12.50/15 trail cutters they have about half tread left on them. Went to moab 2 years ago open diff's and barely even chirpped the tires. They do have some rock rash on them but they are some great tires. What size are your rims? Got some others 33/12.50/16.5

chadh

Thanks for the reply, I am not real familiar with the trail cutters but I think from what I can see pulling them up that I would prefer a more aggresive tire. Thanks a bunch though. 15' rims btw

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
have some 33 1250 15 BFG all terrains, been on the rig a little while, probably about half tread. Could work out a deal if your interested

chadh

I may be interested on cash, I am waiting for my buddy from the tire shop to call me back and let me know what they are worth and what the replacements will run me. Sorry I have had a ton of interest in buying and I want to be sure I am fair but don't want to give them away. I will post up the cash price after I talk to him.

chadh

Tire guy seems to think they are worth $650 That will include 35' spare, it doesn't have much tread but is a good spare.