Wanted 35 X 12.5R17's

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
Or a metric equivalent. I really need some 35's for the JK. The stock Rubi tires are just not going to cut it anymore.

I am out of town until Feb. So just let me know what you have. They do need to have enough tread to make it worth the mounting and balancing.

iamsparticus

Take your Rig to the Edge
i might have some 37x12.50xr17 muds with about 1/4 tread left on them for cheap if that would work for you. They are on a buggy right now but he just got 40's so he will sell them

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
Bump. If Steve doesn't sell his tires to trd270 I will be buying his but if I can't get them I have the money and am looking right now. I'll find out about his Treps tomorrow probably. Looking at spending up to $1000 so obviously they would need to be in good shape and have a full size spare.

Not looking for Toyo's I really hate them and vow to never run them again.

Coco

are your rubi tires in good shape, or are you wanting to sell those?

I need some new tires on my 4runner.

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
are your rubi tires in good shape, or are you wanting to sell those?

I need some new tires on my 4runner.

My tires are in great shape, once I find myself some bigger shoes mine will be up for sale, they were almost new when I got the jeep and I've but a couple thousand miles on them. One tire does have a little rock rash but the other four look new.

I can post up a pic once my wife gets back from Salt Lake.

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
Will do you will be first when I get them swapped. I am going to have them swapped before HITR so you should be able to get mine on yours in time.

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
Here are some pics. Probably not the best pics but the best I could do at the time. I have a few sets of 35's lined up to look at and probably get a set on Monday.

Here is the one in the worst shape.
IMAG0664.jpg

The other three on the ground look just like this one.
IMAG0665.jpg

And here is the spare still with the little nubs on the sidewall.
IMAG0666.jpg