35's with 4 inches

lilsamiman

Stupid TV, be more funny!
My dad has a 99 tj and want to know if he'd be okay up grading from 33's to 35's on a 4 inch lift. He has no body lift and no wheel spacers. Rims are after market so he has some offset there, and now has Dana 44's so strength shouldn't be a problem. I think the only thing he has any concer of course is if they will rub when stuffed into the well.

Caleb

this is my 04 with 4" Teraflex, no body lift and 35" tires.

jeep02.jpg

I think as long as he has bumpstops he'll be fine.

1993yj

He may still rub the fender flares. My pops has a 4" on his '03 Rubi and stuffs his 33" tires into the flares. They aren't cracked, but bulge out a bit in the middle from it. That said, it seems like 35's w/ a 4" lift is pretty common.

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
How about 40's with 4 inches and some fender/hood adjustments:D

Attachments

• moab 6-16-06 050.jpg
    moab 6-16-06 050.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 18

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
I think I remember seeing that article in a magazine or post. But I'm trying to stick to the original post duh. Stop going off track;)

DevinB

I like traffic lights
You might think about gears if you're going with 35's. If you leave them stock, you'll be lacking in power.

CRAZYCJ8

my bros and I ran 35's with 3inch springs and 1 inch body lift with ease. we got long bumstops after we took measurments on a ramp. this set up made the jeep climb much better then any other set up out there.

2BIGTJ

RUKKASTIXX Motorsports
I just put the 4 inch tera longarm kit on my tj and when I wheeled it rubed like crazy. I came home and put a 1.25" spring spacer in and it is great now. I am running 35" bfg AT