35X12.50X17 BFG KM II's

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
Near new set of BFG KM II's. New tread depth is 20/32". These measure better than 19/32". Discount Tire would sell these for $311 a tire, if they could get them (the old national backorder story).

RME price, $900 for the set of four.

Attachments

• 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 64

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
Not tonight, but I'll be around all day tomorrow.

I've got to go get my drivers license renewed first thing tomorrow morning, but it shouldn't be that long. I mean, being a black man born in Hawaii and all, it should be a breeze right?.... :rofl:

(that's almost a true story too)

STAG

On my grind
So i just bought a new truck tonight, and i am no longer in need of these tires, I never mounted them after purchasing them from BCGper, took. Them home straight into the garage.

Needless to say this ad is re-active and these same tires are up for sale again. Same price $900. Thanks, Chance. (801)400.6427

STAG

On my grind
I called you today, these still for sale? also you interested in any type of trading, or just cash?

I hadn't had any interest on these at all so I ended up deciding to put them on the new Duramax. Sorry I missed your call I was out duckhunting all day.

STAG

On my grind
This is the truck they ended up going on, these tires are a lot louder than I would have expected, but still not the loudest tires I've heard.

imag0671yg.jpg