37x12.50 15 old style mtr's

huntinkid

$900 obo I'm looking to either sell or trade my mtr's i will trade for 37x12.50x17 and thats about it. these tires have a little over 10 k on them. no real chunking out of the tires i just need to go to a 17. one tire does have a patch in the center section of the tire (gf ran over nail). other than that they have been great! no cupping or anything like that. they are mounted on some eagle alloy wheels. the wheels do have some rock rash on them. there are 5 wheels and 4 tires. the 5th wheel is bent but will get you off a trail. i'm looking to get 900 obo out of them as a package. i can seperate if there are buyers for the wheels and tires. 100 for the wheels if thats the case 800 for the tires. I can dismount them on my dime. however, if paid in full and purchased together i will have them static balanced. i do not know the back spacing of the wheel but they do stick out quite a bit. call or text mitch at 8019289070. I can have them to you once they are sold and i get my 37's coming. thanks for looking.
mitchmail.google.com.jpgmail.google.com1.jpgmail.google.com2.jpg

Last edited: