37x12.50 R 15 Goodyear MT/R's (Original)

RockChucker

I have 4 Original MT/R's up for sale. They are almost worn, but would make a great trail spare, roller or get you by for a bit. I would say they are just under 1/4 tread life.

$30 each or $100 for all 4.

Call Tom @ 801 673 1827

I also will have 2 aluminum wheels (these might have been up close and personal with rocks a few times) 15x8 5 on 4.5 and one black rock crawler steel wheel 15x10 5 on 4.5 lug pattern.

I would have 4 aluminum wheels for sale, but one of them broke a chunk of the inner bead out. I don't now how long it was like that before I discovered it though...:ugh: So, I'm trading out my steel wheel for one of the aluminum, junking one, and selling the other 2. (Probably for a spare or a trailer wheel)

Aluminum wheel $30 each

Steel Wheel $30

Prices OBO.

RockChucker

wayne, do you want the tires? we can work something out. we are really close, and we work at the same place...

blackZJ, here is a pic of what the wheels are...

IMG_0718.jpg

Tim500x2000

1991 Tota X-cab
If nobody has spoken for your tires i'm interested in them. I'm doing a SAS on an isuzu amigo and it would be nice to have a set of 37's to do all my clearance checking. Only gonna run a 35 when all is said and done. Well at least that's the plan.

mesha

By endurance we conquer
If someone doesn't take them all I may want the black steel wheel and one tire. I need a spare.