$39 hi-lifts for sale in logan

gcb17

up at smithfield implement they've got a stack of 48" hi-lifts for sale for $39. that's the cheapest i've seen for the real thing; i paid that much for my imitation p.o.s. just giving everyone a heads up- maybe this belongs in chit chat. -grant

theferg

DD for Life
Dude, you shoulda stopped over at my house when you were at S.I. I live one block west. S.I. is pretty cool. They have good deals on and off. And carry all sorts of funky cool stuff cause Smithfield is still kinda a farm town that's still kinda secluded from Logan... They also carry USA made anchor or d-ring (or whatever you call them) shackles in all sorts of rated weights for super cheap.

-Ferg-

Caleb

that is a good price for those that live in the area...by the time us from the valley get up there we will have spent as much in gas money as what we can get one form around here:rofl: ok not really but thats a ways up there:D

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
supergper said:
that is a good price for those that live in the area...by the time us from the valley get up there we will have spent as much in gas money as what we can get one form around here:rofl: ok not really but thats a ways up there:D

I'm headed up next Sat. and Sunday (Dec. 20, 21) and could deliver back to someone on Sunday evening if people want to get a few. I used to work at Smithfield Implement about 2 decades ago.........

FERG: My parents live very near there also. That's kind of funny. Corner of 100 west 100 south.....where are you?

tv_larsen

Are they they the cast/steel or all cast Hi-lifts? I picked up two of the all cast 48" Hi-lifts from Cal Ranch in Logan about 3-4 months ago for the exact same price. Cool deal though.

gcb17

tv_larsen said:
Are they they the cast/steel or all cast Hi-lifts? I picked up two of the all cast 48" Hi-lifts from Cal Ranch in Logan about 3-4 months ago for the exact same price. Cool deal though.

i'm not sure which one it was, but it was hi -lift part number 484.

-grant