4.3 vortec with ECU and harness

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
I am selling my 4.3 vortec motor, the Harness and ECU have already been cut down and reprogrammed, it was setup to go into a toyota but will swap into just about anything really easily. I have all the accesories to run this motor.

Asking $650 but open to trades or offers

skippy

Pretend Fabricator
as far as I know all the original sensors are operational and still requires 02 sensors so I would say yes but I cant be 100% certain. I dont have emissions where I live so I have never researched or even cared about it. if you find out what it need sto pass emissions I will gladly check and see if I have it

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
Brady, to do it legally you'd need to find out from Ryan what vehicle (model and year) the motor came from, then call the guys at your County's air quality office and have a chat. The guys in Salt Lake county told me that for them to approve a swap, the motor must be newer than the vehicle it's going in and you've got to end up with all the emissions equipment from both vehicles, minus any duplicates. Other guys say they've heard different though, and that's Salt Lake, not Weber or wherever you are, so your best bet is going to be to call your air quality guys and ask.

Tan Comanche

Desert Speed Shock Tuning
Do you still have this motor available? Hit me up if you do, thanks. I'd like to grab it tonight if possible.

Last edited: